I have been buying the 6 pack of frozen salmon fillets from @wholefoods. They cost around $18 so that’s $3 a fillet and ya know I don’t think you can beat that very often. I like that they are uniform in size, defrost quickly, and are individually frozen.
YOU WILL NEED:
**double this if making more than 2 fillets
- 2 tsp dijon
- 1 tsp @chosenfoods avocado mayo (or any mayo really, that’s just what I had)
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp turmeric (*or less if you don’t love turmeric. or heck, leave out the darn turmeric. It’ll be fine!)
- 2 salmon fillets
- Mix all ingredients except the salmon together
- Using a mini brush, the back of a spoon, or even your hands, coat the top of the salmon with the mixture.
- I like the bake the salmon on a baking sheet with a piece of foil underneath. I DON’T spray the foil. The salmon skin sticks to the foil and makes for a super easy slide underneath the fish, leaving the skin behind. Toss the foil and you’re done.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
YUM! I served this for my sister Anna on kale massages in my mom’s homemade dressing (still gotta snag that recipe from her 😬) with feta and strawberries. Also, lime @lacroixwater with strawberries floating in them because HELLO WE ARE FANCY!