Nate loooooves cauliflower. Me, not so much. However, adding some freshly grated parmesan at the very end, right when i pull it out of the oven, makes allll the difference for me!
I tossed raw cauliflower florettes in a little bit of EVOO, pink sea salt, and pepper and roasted them for about 20-25 minutes at 400°, tossing them once halfway through. I added snow-flaky ❄ micrograted parm at the very end and oh my word was it delicious! I highly suggest a touch of cheese if you’re not a cauli enthusiast. These aren’t cauliflower at all. They are salty, crispy, cheese vessels and I am in love.
Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- Cauliflower florets
- Pink sea salt and pepper
- Micrograted parmesan
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Step 2 Toss raw cauliflower florets in a little bit of EVOO, pink sea salt, and pepper
- Step 3 Roast them for about 20-25 minutes, tossing them once halfway through
- Step 4 Add micrograted parm at the very end
- Step 5 Enjoy the crispy, cheesy vessels!