This crockpot chicken recipe is SO EASY. I didn’t measure anything (sorry about that)…but if you come back and shred the chicken and give it a taste, you can decide if you need more butter, honey, mustard, or seasoning. You can’t really mess it up.
NTK CROCKPOT HONEY BUTTER CHICKEN
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1-2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt (1 tsp if you love salt like me)
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/3 stick of butter in little slices
- 1/4-1/3 c honey
- 2-3 tbs Dijon
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed (optional)
I just made those measurements up, for those who must have a measurement. Because for this recipe you really don’t need strict measurements. Ha!
- Put the diced onion in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Heavily season the chicken breasts in the paprika, smoked paprika, curry powder, salt & pepper and put it in the crock pot
- Top with the butter (in little slices), honey, and dijon