YOU WILL NEED:
- 1-2 pounds carrots, peeled and sliced thin like fries
- 2 tbs fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp salt
- Peel, then slice the carrots into long, thin strips.
- Toss in EVOO, ½ tbs dried (or fresh) chopped rosemary sprigs, and some S&P.
- Spread out on a baking sheet and roast at 400 degrees for about 25 minutes, shaking every 8-10 minutes.
- Be careful not to let them burn (I burned a few)!
TO MAKE THE VINAIGRETTE: Click this link for Ree’s Recipe
Depending on how many carrots you roast, you might have extra vinaigrette. If so, just save the extra dressing for another meal or salad! Or, go ahead and double it like I did so you have it ready next time you crave these carrots!
These were DIVINE. Hope you get a chance to make them and enjoy!