I made myself a little spaghetti squash boat tonight and it was divine! I wanted to share because i think this could be a great date night idea if you are #glutenfree, trying to eat low carb, on the #whole30, or just wanting a fun change up. It looks so fancy and one squash serves 2 so perfectly!
I roasted a whole spaghetti squash just like i posted about last week – Just how Brooke with @b.b.wellness taught me, roast it cut side UP with the smallest coating of oil for a solid hour at 375 and let’s it totally cool. Then filled each side with homemade extra meaty spaghetti sauce and big flakes of parm. So delicious! The spaghetti is fork tender so it just pulls right off and makes sweet love to the sauce. It’s ✨magic✨just grab a fork and dig in!
Maybe this could be your next date night in once the kids go to bed? best enjoyed with red wine ??
*If you don’t finish your half, simply scrape all the leftovers into a tupperware for easy reheating in the oven or microwave the next day. so easy!
Spaghetti Squash Boat
- 1 whole spaghetti squash
- Pasta sauce of your choice
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 375
- Step 2 Place squash on a baking sheet cut side UP with the smallest coating of oil
- Step 3 Roast for 60 min, then let it totally cool
- Step 4 Fill each side with pasta sauce
- Step 5 Top with parmesan. Enjoy!