This meal has been such a favorite for years! It is super easy and you really can use anything you have on hand. I am going to give you 3 classic ingredients, but please know you can change it 1 million ways!
YOU WILL NEED:
- sweet potato, diced
- broccoli florets
- chicken sausage, cut into rounds
- Toss all veggies and sausage together in the EVOO, and season with S&P
- Roast everything together at 400-450 degrees in a big roasting pan (seriously, having big roasting pan makes this so much easier; you can get one for cheap at Walmart!) for approx. 30 minutes
- Toss them every 10-15 minutes
- If you like them crispy (like I do!) then roast them more like 45 minutes
**if you find that your sausage are too dry, you can always saute them separately in butter, ghee, or coconut oil. I do this sometimes. I have found that the Aidell’s sausage are juicy and don’t dry out.
Seriously people, so versatile. For Nate’s family we had sweet potato, apple chicken sausage (I did 2 packs), broccoli, and sweet peppers. Served it with steamed brown rice, corn on the cob, NTK slaw, and Spiced Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Hope you give this meal a try. I promise it’s a major winner!!
NTK One Pan Meal
- Sweet potato, diced
- Broccoli florets
- Chicken sausage, cut into rounds
- Step 1 Toss all veggies and sausage together in the EVOO, and season with S&P
- Step 2 Roast everything together at 400-450 degrees in a big roasting pan for approx. 30 minutes
- Step 3 Toss them every 10-15 minutes
- Step 4 If you like them crispy (like I do!) then roast them more like 45 minutes