No, my Aunt Buggie didn’t make these up, but every time she brings them anywhere they get DEVOURED.
YOU WILL NEED:
1/2 cup canola oil
1 (1-oz) package Ranch dressing mix
3-5 tsp red pepper flakes
1 (13.7oz) box Cheez-Its
Preheat oven to 250
In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients. Spread crackers on large rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway through. Cool and store.
You know the drill. Stick them in a @ballcanning jar, throw a bow on it, and BOOM! Easy hostess/Christmas/housewarming gift done ✅
Try and eat just one.
**@Target also sells clear plastic gift baggies that are $2.99 for 20 bags. I used them last year and they are perfect for something like this or wrapping a gift card with a little bow and note.
Buggie's Fire Cracker's
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 (1-oz) package Ranch dressing mix
- 3-5 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 (13.7oz) box Cheez-Its
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 250
- Step 2 In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients
- Step 3 Spread crackers on large rimmed baking sheet
- Step 4 Bake for 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway through
- Step 5 Cool and store